A list of InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub (CDH) Stand Alone and Reference Data Management (RDM) Hub releases and with their supported software requirements.
See the attached PDF document to determine the software requirements for your version of the product. The configurations shown in the attached matrix are fully supported and these configurations have been regression tested and certified. Deviations from the supported software versions are not recommended.
For more information about InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone, please also visit:
- InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone Support Site:http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Information_Management/InfoSphere_Master_Information_Hub
- InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone Information Center:
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone v9.0.1
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone v9.0.2
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone v10
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone v10.1
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone v11
For all components, IBM supports the specified version, release, modification and fix pack or higher fix pack levels, and, where possible, higher modification levels, within the same version/release. For example, the IBM WebSphere Application Server v188.8.131.52 (VRMF: Version 6, Release 1, Modification 0, Fix pack 17) support statement means that all v6.1.x.y versions are supported (x and y being equal to or higher than 0 and 17 respectively), but not necessarily v6.2.x.y or v7.x.y.z. This statement applies to IBM software and will be followed on a best effort basis for non-IBM software
|Information Management||InfoSphere Master Data Management Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone||AIX, Solaris, Linux||184.108.40.206, 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 10.0, 10.1, 11.0||WebSphere 7.0|