Retrieving archived documents via CSSAP is slow.
Retrieving archived documents from SAP via CommonStore for SAP becomes slower as more documents get stored into Content Manager item type.
Retrieval becomes slower. It takes a longer time for a document to be retrieved back to SAP.There is no error reported.
Searches take a longer time as more documents are stored in the item type.
Resolving the problem
From the Content Manager system administration client, create an index on the DocId attribute.
- Log in to the Content Manager system administration client as an administrator.
- Select the library server name on the left panel.
- Expand Data Modeling
- Expand Item Types
- Expand your item type name.
- Select Database Indexes
- On the right panel, right-click on the item type name and select New.
- Select DocId attribute and click on Add.
- Click OK to complete creating the index.