Retrieving archived documents from SAP via CommonStore for SAP becomes slower as more documents get stored into Content Manager item type.
Retrieval becomes slower. It takes a longer time for a document to be retrieved back to SAP.There is no error reported.
Searches take a longer time as more documents are stored in the item type.
Resolving the problem
From the Content Manager system administration client, create an index on the DocId attribute.
- Log in to the Content Manager system administration client as an administrator.
- Select the library server name on the left panel.
- Expand Data Modeling
- Expand Item Types
- Expand your item type name.
- Select Database Indexes
- On the right panel, right-click on the item type name and select New.
- Select DocId attribute and click on Add.
- Click OK to complete creating the index.