Service Bulletin 157: TPF4.1 PUT 24, z/TPF and z/TPFDF PUT 06, TPF Operations Server 1.2.06 eDelivery Packages Available
This service bulletin contains information regarding the availability of the eDelivery packages for TPF4,1, TPFDF 1.1.3, z/tpf 1.1, z/TPFDF 1.1.3, and TPF Operations Server V1.2.06 for eligible users.
TPF 4.1 PUT 24 eDelivery Packages
TPF4.1 PUT 24 is now available for eDelivery. As previously described in Service Bulletin 138: Maintenance Stream Changes for TPF 4.1 and TPFDF 1.1.3, there are no 3480 tape shipments for this PUT. These packages contain full source replacements of code that is new or changed for PUT 24. Unchanged code is not included in these packages. Refer to the Readme file provided with each package for installation details.
The e-delivery packages do not include the individual PUT 24 APARs since they can be obtained from the TPF Family Products: Maintenance web page.
The following four packages are available for download from the TPF4.1 tab on the TPF Family Products: Product Software web page.
• PID 5748-T14 TPF 4.1
• PID 5748-T14 TPF 4.1 HPO Feature
• PID 5748-T14 TPF 4.1 MPIF Feature
• PID 5748-T14 TPF 4.1 AR Feature
TPFDF 1.1.3 PUT 25 is not available in this offering. TPFDF PUT 25 APARs can be downloaded individually from the TPFDF 1.1.3 tab on the TPF Family Products: Maintenance web page.
z/TPF and z/TPFDF PUT 6 eDelivery Packages
z/TPF and z/TPFDF PUT 6 are now available for eDelivery. Physical media, if you are eligible, should ship by the end of November.
The following three packages are available for download from the z/TPF 1.1 and z/TPFDF 1.1 tab on the TPF Family Products: Product Software web page.
• PID 5748-T15 z/TPF EE
• PID 5748-T15 z/TPF EE HPO feature
• PID 5748-F15 z/TPF Database Facility
GNU compiler collection (GCC) 4.1.2 is required for PUT 6. For important information about the compiler requirements for PUT 6, see the z/TPF Migration Guide in the TPF Product Information Center.
IBM TPF Operations Server V1.2.06
TPF Operations Server V1.2.06 is now available for eDelivery. Shipments of the CD should occur by the end of November.
The following package is available for download from the TPF Operations Server tab on the TPF Family Products: Product Software web page.
• PID 5799-GKX TPF Operations Server V1.2.06
Access to all e-delivery packages is dependent upon license agreements.
- For the product software packages, customers must register for e-delivery prior to downloading. Complete directions for obtaining access to the product software packages are provided at: http://www.ibm.com/tpf/pages/Req_full.htm
- For the other required software packages, customers must register for a z/TPF maintenance id. This can be done following the links provided on the TPF Family Products: Product Software web page..
- For questions or concerns about the information in this service bulletin, send an e-mail to TPFQA@US.IBM.COM.
More support for:
Software version: 1.1, 4.1
Operating system(s): TPF, z/TPF
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1412020
Modified date: 20 November 2009