This document contains information about updates to IBM® WebSphere® Dashboard Framework provided by fixpack 1 for version 6.1.2 (220.127.116.11).
|About this release|
The fixpack download is available from Fix Central
Product Group - WebSphere
Product - WebSphere Dashboard Framework
Versions - 18.104.22.168
Platforms - All
and then select Continue
On the next screen, select Browse all fixes, and (Show all categories), and again select Continue.
The resulting selection page should display the fixpack download information.
Fixes contained in this fixpack
The following APARs are addressed in this fixpack.
LO40705 Annotation and Calculation builder performance issues have been addressed.
LO40916 BusinessObjects Data Access builder no longer throws an exception when connecting to a BusinessObjects server with incorrect runtime credentials. BusinessObjects Data Access builder does not update the runtime credentials during the user session.
LO43503 An issue with column sorting by numbers with the Table Customizer Enhanced builder was fixed.
LO43607 problem formatting text in bubble chart
WebSphere Dashboard Framework v6.1.2 must be installed prior to applying this fixpack.
Expand the contents of the fixpack’s .zip file to your machine and execute install.bat.
Follow the instructions on the installation wizard pages and enter the requested information.
You can install the fixpack over WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2 or over WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer 6.1.5.
Installing the fixpack over WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2
To apply this fixpack to an installed copy of WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2:
1. Exit WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer 6.1.2.
2. Extract the contents of the fixpack to a convenient location on the machine where WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2 was installed.
3. Locate and run install.bat on Windows® or install.sh on Linux®.
4. Follow the instructions in the fixpack installation program to apply the fixpack to the installed version of WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2. The default install location is where WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2 was installed.
NOTE: On Linux, the default install location may be incorrect when the location path of WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2 contains blank spaces.
5. Start WebSphere Portlet Factory using the -clean flag. This will be the only time you need to start WebSphere Portlet Factory with this option.
Installing the fixpack over WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1.5
To apply this fixpack to an installed copy of WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1.5:
1. Exit WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1.5 Designer. Then, note the path where Portlet Factory is installed. Supply this information during the fixpack installation.
2. Extract the contents of the fixpack to a convenient location on the machine where Portlet Factory Designer 6.1.5 is installed.
3. Locate and run install.bat on Windows or install.sh on Linux.
4. Follow the instructions in the fixpack installation program to apply the fixpack to the installed version of WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1.5.
5. Start WebSphere Portlet Factory using the -clean flag. This will be the only time you need to start Websphere Portlet Factory with this option.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.