IBM Rational Asset Analyzer V5.5.1 Fixpack 1 (126.96.36.199) with RAAi - RAA / RDz integration plugin is now available at the following link below.
This is an upgraded edition of our Rational Asset Analyzer that has new functions and products fixes applied.
Note: RAA 5.5.1 is self contained full install that can be deployed on a new machine. If upgrading from 188.8.131.52, fixpack 2 your data will be preserved with no need for migration; if upgrading from RAA 5.5 GA or RAA 184.108.40.206 fixpack 1; you have to use our migration utility before installing 220.127.116.11.
Steps to download Rational Asset Analyzer V5.5.1 Fixpack 1 (18.104.22.168) with an IBM ID:
1. Select the link below for Fix Central
2. Select a Product Group "Rational"
3. Select a Product "IBM Rational Asset Analyzer"
4. Select an Installed Version.
5. Press "Continue" button, so that you get a Sign In page with an IBM ID.
Notes: You need an IBM ID.
6. Enter your IBM ID and Password, and Press Continue, so that you could get "Identify Fixes" page.
7. Press "Continue", so that you could get the select fixes page.
8. Press "Continue" to download the fix.
Notes: You must have a right to download it, or you would get an entitlement error.
Download from FixCentral
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.