IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server detects improper or ill-advised WebSphere Application Server plug-in configurations and corresponding HTTP request/response failures.
IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server helps discover potential problems with trace and configuration files in WebSphere Application Server environments. It parses both plug-in configuration and corresponding trace files and then applies pattern recognition algorithms to identify possible inconsistencies.
IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server provides a list of HTTP return codes, URI and graphical presentations of available clusters, and server topologies from the configuration and trace files.
The primary features are:
- detection of incorrect or potentially problematic configurations that could cause service interruption or performance degradation
- identification of request or response failures
- HTTP return code tracking
- URI failure tracking
- graphical presentation of WebSphere Application Server and cluster topology
- cluster and cluster member tracking.