IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server detects improper or ill-advised WebSphere Application Server plug-in configurations and corresponding HTTP request/response failures.
IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server helps discover potential problems with trace and configuration files in WebSphere Application Server environments. It parses both plug-in configuration and corresponding trace files and then applies pattern recognition algorithms to identify possible inconsistencies.
IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server provides a list of HTTP return codes, URI and graphical presentations of available clusters, and server topologies from the configuration and trace files.
The primary features are:
- detection of incorrect or potentially problematic configurations that could cause service interruption or performance degradation
- identification of request or response failures
- HTTP return code tracking
- URI failure tracking
- graphical presentation of WebSphere Application Server and cluster topology
- cluster and cluster member tracking.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.