IBM WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance 184.108.40.206 Fix Pack is now available for download.
It is recommended that this fix pack be installed on all IBM WebSphere CloudBurst Appliances.
The IBM WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance 220.127.116.11 fix pack provides the following key fixes and improvements:
* Support for multiple network interface controllers(NICs) in the hardware VMX file
* Database improvements to add stability when restoring from a backup image, to resolve certificate exceptions and to recover from a corrupted database.
* Addressed potential deadlocks that could occur during deployment of your virtual systems.
* Improved the space management and disk cleanup on the appliance
* Resolved issues with virtual image extension
* Improved the login performance when accessing the user interface
* Revamped the virtual image maintenance capabilities
* Command-line interface fixes
The IBM WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance 18.104.22.168 Fix Pack, (WebSphere_CloudBurst_Appliance-22.214.171.124.scrypt2) can be downloaded from IBM Fix Central.
On Fix Central, select the following:
- In the Product Group pulldown, select WebSphere
- In the Product pulldown, select WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance
- In the Installed Version pulldown, select 126.96.36.199 or below
- In the Platform pulldown, select All
Note: You must have Appliance administrative permission to perform a firmware upgrade on the appliance.
Detailed instructions for downloading and installing the fix pack are found in the product information center topic, Updating the firmware.