IBM continues to strengthen its IBM Entity Analytic Solutions offering for Linux, UNIX, Windows, and Linux for System z as part of the IBM Information Management portfolio. With the introduction of new versions of these products, the previously available versions listed below will end of service in April 2011.
- IBM DB2 Anonymous Resolution version 3.8.X
- IBM DB2 Identity Resolution version 3.8.X
- IBM DB2 Relationship Resolution version 3.8.X
- IBM DB2 Entity Analytic Solutions Name Manager version 3.9.X
- IBM DB2 Anonymous Resolution version 4.1
- IBM DB2 Entity Analytic Solutions Name Manager version 4.1
- IBM DB2 Identity Resolution version 4.1
- IBM DB2 Relationship Resolution version 4.1
- IBM Degrees of Separation for Relationship Resolution version 4.1
For more information on migrating, upgrading or extending your service agreement, please visit the following website or contact your IBM InfoSphere Account Team or Account Executive.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.