IBM Support Assistant (ISA) is a complimentary software support solution that helps you find answers and resolve issues with IBM software products. This ISA plug-in provides commonly used links, IBM Education Assistant information, and search capabilities from a single workbench.
The z/OS Communications Server v1r12 product add-on makes available the following features:
- Home Page and Support Page links
- Newsgroups and Forums links for z/OS Communications Server
- Product Library information
- Troubleshooting information, MustGather information, and other support information
- An RSS news feed for monitoring flashes, APARs, fixes and utilities, product documentation changes, and technotes
The z/OS Communications Server product add-on can be installed within the ISA v4.0 Workbench as follows:
- From the Update menu, click Find New -> Product Add-ons:
- In the Others category, select "z/OS Communications Server v1r12" and click Next:
You will now have the option of selecting additional ISA-specific options, and then installing the new add-on.
For more information on downloading, installing, and using IBM Support Assistant, visit the Support Assistant home page.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.