We are pleased to officially introduce the new and quicker way to download the hotfix - Fix Central. All the iFixes for All versions of WebSphere Customer Center (WCC) and InfoSphere Master Data Management Server (InfoSphere MDM Server) are available in Fix Central.
Resolving the problem
What is Fix Central?
Fix Central is a web based tool which allows you to search, select and download fixes to your system with a choice of delivery options. Fixes provide changes to your software, Licensed Internal Code, or machine code that fix known problems and keep your system, software or Hardware Management Console operating efficiently.
What can you do with Fix Central?
Fix Central has been designed to make it easy to find and obtain fixes by providing multiple search and ordering options .
These include the following:
- Search by APAR or SPR identifier
- Search by Fix ID
- Search by arbitrary text
- Search for recommended groups
- Limit search results by category, product, release, and platform
- Include prerequisite and corequisite fixes
- Download using Download Director, HTTP, or FTP
Fix Central Link
Please choose "Information management", then choose one of the following products:
"InfoSphere Master Data Management Server" or
"InfoSphere Master Data Management Workbench Toolkit" or
"InfoSphere Master Information Hub" or
"InfoSphere MIH/CDH Workbench Toolkit" or
"WebSphere Customer Center"
What will change in our hotfix delivery process?
1. Starting from September 2009, All the fixes will be uploaded to Fix Central, there will not be any new download documents with FTP download link published on support site any more. Once a hot fix is ready, a email notification with the Fix Central link will be sent to the user who requests the fix.
2. All the published download documents will be removed from the support site by the end of 2009.
3. For your convenience, a technote is created for each of the following versions which contains the list of iFixes with the fix descriptions.
Fix List for WebSphere Customer Center v6.5
Fix List for WebSphere Customer Center v7.0.1
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v8.0.1
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v8.5
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v9.0.1
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v9.0.2
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v10.0
Fix List for InfoSphere MDM Server v10.1
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact MDM L2 Support by submitting a PMR.
|Information Management||WebSphere Customer Center||General product information||AIX, Solaris, Linux, Linux Red Hat - iSeries, Linux Red Hat - pSeries, Linux Red Hat - xSeries, Linux Red Hat - zSeries, HP-UX||7.0.1, 6.5||All Editions|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Master Data Management Custom Domain Hub Stand Alone||General product information||AIX||9.0.1, 9.0.2, 10.0, 10.1||All Editions|