How do you enable logging for IBM Rational DOORS Web Access (DWA) Interoperation server?
In default setting, logging for IBM Rational DOORS Web Access Interop server is disabled so that you need to enable it when necessary.
To enable Rational DOORS Web Access Interop Server logging, follow these steps:
- Stop all Rational DOORS Web Access components
- Edit the Interop shortcut or start command to add the following additional parameters:
-l <path to logfile> -loglevel 8
C:\DOORS\aqua\bin\doors.exe -d 56000@IBM-D2D7AEAC111 -interop -brokerHost localhost -brokerPort 61616 -l "C:\temp\interop.log" -loglevel 8
Start all the Rational DOORS Web Access Components in the following order:
- First: DOORS Web Access Broker
- Next: DOORS Web Access Interop Server
- Last: DOORS Web Access Server
- This log can be helpful while troubleshooting performance related issues for Rational DOORS Web Access Interop Servers.
- This also logs all the detailed activities performed by Rational DOORS Web Access Interop Server and Errors, if there are any.
- System does not keep the added parameters so you need to enable logging every time the server restarted if necessary.
- If you want to disable logging, stop all components and restart them as per step 3 (without adding parameters), or reboot the server.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.