IBM Support Assistant (ISA) v4.x product add-ons are available for IBM InfoSphere Classification Module 8.7.
The IBM Support Assistant is a complimentary software serviceability workbench that helps you resolve questions and issues with IBM software. The Support Assistant allows:
- Concurrent search capability to search product support sites, developerWorks, and Google from one search page.
- Product Information pages for quick access to technical information, support RSS feed and the latest product news.
- Service request links to easily transfer issues to IBM support.
To obtain the IBM InfoSphere Classification Module 8.7 add-on, first download and install IBM Support Assistant v4 workbench at no charge. After you install the ISA workbench, follow these instructions to obtain the product specific add-on.
1) From the Update menu, click Find New -> Product Add-ons.
2) In the Find New Product Add-ons window, select IBM InfoSphere Classification Module 8.7 under Information Management and click Next.
3) In the Find New Product Add-ons - Tools Add-ons to Install window, do not select any tools and click Next.
4) Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next.
5) Click Finish.
6) Click Yes to restart the ISA workbench.
7) After the ISA Workbench restarts, click Find Information.
Click the Search Information tab to concurrently search product support sites, developerWorks, newsgroups, and Google with one search string. You also have the ability to add your own search targets such as company-internal knowledge repositories and intranet search.
Click the Product Information tab for quick access to valuable technical information on the product support sites, as well as other sites. In ISA V4.0, the product information page now shows the latest information being fed from the product support news feed.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.