Recommended Interim Service Fix for Interoperability between Rational Developer for System z and TXSeries for Multiplatforms V7.1
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Recommended Interim Service Fix for Interoperability between Rational Developer for System z v7.6 and TXSeries for Multiplatforms V22.214.171.124. For the GA release only.
Resolving the problem
This is the recommended Interim Service Fix for interoperability between Rational Developer for System z v7.6 and TXSeries for Multiplatforms V7.1. This Interim Service Fix provides the following:
• Support for syntax checker with CICS TS 4.1 level of API.
• BMS enhancements: TXSeries V7.1 further enhances BMS map compatibility between TXSeries and CICS TS. In this Interim Service Fix, enhancements have been made to generate both logical and physical maps with lengths compatible to maps generated on CICS TS. Such logical and physical maps can be generated using -a option of cicsmap utility.
Do the following to download the Interim Service Fix:
1) Go to the IBM Fix Central site http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
2) In the Product Group list select Other Software and click Continue. The page would refresh giving you an additional option.
3) In the Product list, select TXSeries for Multiplatforms. The page would refresh giving you an additional option.
4) In the Installed Version list, select 126.96.36.199. The page would refresh giving you an additional option.
5) In the Platform list, select Windows. Click the Continue button. The page would refresh, and the Identify Fixes page is loaded.
6) Choose and select the Fix ID(s) radio button and enter 188.8.131.52-TXSeries-WINDOWS-InterimServiceFix3 in the corresponding field. Click the Continue button. The page would refresh, and the Select fixes and download method page is loaded.
7) The Select fixes and download method page displays Ifix 184.108.40.206-TXSeries-WINDOWS-InterimServiceFix3. Choose the fix and select your preferred download option and then click the Continue button.
8) Once you have downloaded the required files, follow the Install readme to install the Interim Service Fix.