IBM Support Assistant (ISA) is a complimentary software support solution that helps you find answers and resolve issues with IBM software products. This ISA plugin provides commonly used links, IBM Education Assistant information, and search capabilities from a single workbench.
The CS AIX product add-on makes available the following features:
- Home Page and Support Page links
- Newsgroups and Forums links for CS/AIX and other CS Distributed products
- Product Library information
- Troubleshooting information, MustGather information, and FixCentral information
- An RSS news feed for monitoring flashes, APARs, fixes and utilities, product documentation changes, and technotes
The CS AIX product add-on can be installed within the ISA v4.0 Workbench as follows:
- From the "Update" drop-down menu, select "Find New" -> "Product Add-ons":
- From the Others category, select IBM Communications Server for AIX 6.4, and click "Next":
You will now have the option of selecting additional ISA-specific options, and then installing the new add-on.
For more information on downloading, installing, and using IBM Support Assistant, please visit the Support Assistant home page.