Lotus software announced the availability of IBM Lotus Quickr version 8.2 for Domino in May 2009. This scheduled maintenance release contains defect fixes as well as a limited number of new product features.
IBM Lotus Quickr 8.2 is now available. The following document contains important resources to assist you with your upgrade to Lotus Quickr 8.2.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 8.2 is a services for Domino release only.
The following resources are available to assist you with your upgrade. For the upgrade information about other Lotus software, visit the Lotus Upgrade Central page.
Table of contents
Visit the product marketing page for Lotus Quickr to review features, benefits and offering information, including:
Review articles and product information:
Review technical material
- Detailed system requirements
- Supported upgrade paths for Lotus QuickPlace and Lotus Quickr
- Lotus Quickr product documentation
Passport Advantage subscribers have the following options:
- Download entitled software from Passport Advantage Online (requires IBM Customer Number). For more information, Passport Advantage customer can refer to the Lotus Quickr 8.2 download document.
- Request assistance.
New customers and customers without a maintenance agreement have the following options:
- Enroll in the Passport Advantage program to receive maintenance upgrades and technical support.
- Buy Lotus Quickr online.
- Learn about IBM Business Partners.
- Request that an IBM representative call or email you.
The following information is available to assist with your installation:
Important upgrade technote:
The following resources are available for your assistance:
- Support Site
- Lotus Quickr wiki
- Lotus Quickr discussion forum
- developerWorks Lotus
- Visit the Service Request (SR) site to submit a service request (requires a maintenance subscription)
- Visit the Software Support Lifecycle site to effectively plan your software investment without any breaks in support