After installing Lotus Foundations Start, emails sent to mailing lists that should have been disabled are still being delivered. The mailing list options in WebConfig are no longer available to convert the team to a share and not a mailing list.
This is caused by a known issue in Lotus Foundations Start version 1.0.
Resolving the problem
To fix this issue, complete the following:
- Log into WebConfig as an administrative user.
- Select Addons from the left hand menu.
- Click the edit button for the Lotus Foundations Start addon.
- Select Disable and click Save Changes.
- Select User Setup from the left hand menu.
- Click the edit button for any team that is set up as a mailing list.
- Set the Group Email setting to Use Shared Folder and click Save Changes.
- Verify that there are no more mailing lists enabled by selecting Email Server from the left hand menu.
- Select the Addressing tab and ensure that there are no mailing lists listed. If there are repeat steps
- 6 & 7 for each team.