I cannot rotate my backup disks because the LCD panel says "DON'T REMOVE IDB".
The LCD screen will display this message when the idb system is being used for backups or restores or if hot-swap is not supported on your hardware.
Resolving the problem
- Make sure your hardware supports hot-swap.
- If hot-swap is supported on your hardware, make sure that there are no backup or restore currently running.
- If there is one, wait for it to finish.
- If no backup or restore is running, check if anyone has a web browser open with the Restore Files page displayed.
- The disk will be in use until a few minutes after this page is closed.
To check what computers are connected to WebConfig:
- Telnet into the server and log in as an administrative user.
- Type the command below and the fifth column will contain the IP addresses of the connected computers.
netstat | grep 8043
|Organizational Productivity- Portals & Collaboration||Lotus Foundations Start||Disk Management||Linux||1.1, 1.0|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.