"US0015 at LoginUser error when logging into Analyst.
Error logging into Analyst on Vista, or, Windows 7, or, 2008 Server OS.
There was an error connecting the demo libraries. Please make sure the user has full access to all the demo libraries and restart analyst
The operation failed. When reporting the problem, please include the following information:
[E US00015] Unable to update system file: 0 090040013 90040012 90040014 40040000 80040000 (code=*)
Code: US0015 at LoginUser
User Account Control setting in OS blocking connection
Vista OS, or, Windows 7, or, 2008 Server OS
Resolving the problem
1. Launch MSCONFIG by from the Run menu.
2. Click on the Tools tab. Scroll down till you find "Disable UAC" . Click on that line.
3. Press the Launch button.
4. A CMD window will open. When the command is done, you can close the window.
5. Close MSCONFIG. You need to reboot the computer for changes to apply.
1. Give the everyone group full control to the folder where the libraries are located.
Alternate Solution: If User Account Control resolution above does not resolve issue:
1. Right-click the Analyst shortcut
2. Select Properties > Compatibility tab
3. Check the box: Run this Program as Administrator
4. Now open Analyst as the user who is receiving the error.
|Business Analytics||Cognos Planning||Analyst||Windows||8.4|
More support for:
Cognos 8 Planning
Software version: 8.4, 10.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: Workstation
Reference #: 1380414
Modified date: 16 June 2011
Translate this page: