IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Lite for WebSphere InterChange Server is a lightweight, free tool that automatically collects data for troubleshooting IBM WebSphere InterChange Server. The tool reduces the amount of time it takes to collect and send the appropriate logs and files to IBM Support for various problem scenarios.
There are three types of collection--general, run-time, and data collection configuration. Within each type there are 1 or more collection scenarios (Click the links in each one for more information):
- General Problem: Use this collection type to collect data when the problem type is general or unknown.
- Hang problem: Use this scenario to collect data when WebSphere InterChange Server experiences hang-related problems.
- Out-of-memory problem: Use this scenario to collect data when WebSphere InterChange Server experiences out-of-memory problems.
- Object Request Broker (ORB) problem: Use this scenario to collect data when WebSphere InterChange Server experiences problems caused by the ORB.
- Data-collection configuration
Edit collection settings: Use this scenario to set up the data-collection configuration settings related to WebSphere InterChange Server for all other types of collection. The details collected are stored in a XML file ISALite_WICS_Config.xml under ISALite /properties/SSBTEG/ directory.
Following is a screen capture of the ISA Lite tool in SWING GUI mode:
Click this link to see the full image.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.