This is for V7.3.1 in the Overview category titled: Introduction to the multitier system architecture
Recently released in the configuration category
Configure an Active Directory LDAP server in the Web GUI http://ow.ly/x12rz
Introduction to event grouping http://ow.ly/x12xN
Introduction to group filters http://ow.ly/x12Dp
What is IBM Education Assistant?
- The IBM Education Assistant (IEA) integrates narrated presentations, Teach Me Demonstrations, tutorials, and resource links to help you successfully configure and use IBM software products.
- In detail, the information provided in IEA is role and task based to demonstrate how to accomplish "specific" tasks in their software product. The term coined for this is aptly named "Just in Time" training.
IEA consists of:
- Presentations - technical overviews that provide background on a topic (some are audio enabled)
- Teach Me Demos - guided demonstrations that show how to complete a specific task
- Tutorials - step-by-step instructions to follow for completing a task
- Additional reading material - links that organize product documentation, Redbooks, and white papers