Clicking the "Download Testcase Archive" link within Cognos Upgrade Manager results in an error.
HTTP Status 500 -
The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
com.cognos.um.exception.UmRuntimeException: com.cognos.um.exception.UmException: Invalid path for file download.
The test case archive function has not been enabled in Cognos Upgrade Manager.
Cognos 8.3 Upgrade Manager
Resolving the problem
Enable the Test Case archive function in Cognos Upgrade Manager.
Steps:You must modify two files before Upgrade Manager's test case archive function can work. You must also modify these files in the target environment.
1. On the computer where Cognos 8 is installed, navigate to the install_location\configuration directory.
3. Using a text editor, open rsvpproperties.xml.sample..
3. Locate the RecordingsEnabled property.
This property exists as a comment in the file.
4. For the line <!--<property>RecordingsEnabled</property>, delete !--.
5. For the line <value type="long">0</value>-->, change the value 0 to 2 and delete --.
6. Save the file as rsvpproperties.xml.
7. Navigate to the install_location\webapps\p2pd\WEB-INF\services directory.
8. Open reportservice.xml.
9. Locate the process_shutdown_timeout_ms parameter.
10. Change the value of this parameter to 1000.
11. Save the file.
12. Restart the Cognos 8 service.
|Business Analytics||Cognos Business Intelligence||Upgrade Manager||Windows||8.3|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.