[IBM Client Access][ODBC] SQL 0904 Resource limit exceeded
[IBM Client Access][ODBC] SQL 0901 System error
[IBM Client Access][ODBC] SQL 0908
when creating catalogs, adding tables to an existing catalog, or querying the an AS/400 database via Client Access ODBC.
Resolving the problem
These are ODBC errors that can be caused by a corrupt driver, an incorrectly installed driver, or a driver that needs to be updated
Also check the following
1) For some specific versions of this driver - Journalling needs to be turned on - Please contact the vendor for more detailed information
2) Confirm the Library names in the ODBC driver are correct
3) Confirm the AS/400 is not low on space
4) Reinstall the driver
5) Run an ODBC trace to trap any preceding errors and assist in identifying the call that is causing the error.
6) Install the the DB Service Pak PTF SF99103 from IBM. www.ibm.com
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.