Parts required for WebSphere Portal Test Environment 6.1 install in Rational Application Developer 7.5.x
What parts need to be downloaded to install IBM WebSphere Portal Test Environment 6.1 in Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software 7.5.x?
Note: If you will be installing Portal Server on an existing WebSphere Application Server installation you do not need to download and extract C1TQ5ML.zip (W-1) and C1TR1ML.zip (W-2).
- Create the following directories under a common root folder:
- Download the following parts from IBM Passport Advantage and extract to the directories specified.
C1TL1ML.zip --> W-Setup
C1TQ5ML.zip --> W-1
C1TR1ML.zip --> W-2
C1U2UML.zip --> W-3
C1U2XML.zip --> W-4
C1U30ML.zip --> W-5
C1U34ML,zip --> W-5a
You have now successfully downloaded the required parts to begin your "WebSphere Portal V6.1 test environment" installation.
To begin the installation, run the RAD_SETUP/launchpad.exe and select the "WebSphere Portal V6.1 test environment"
You will be prompted to insert the disk labeled "WebSphere Portal V6.1 Setup Disk1", at this point browse to the "W-Setup" directory created in Step 1 above.
See Related URLs for additional information on Portal v6.1 installation.
- You will have the option to install either the Full version or the Administration version. Administration is better suited for a test environment, see Related URL section for differences between Administration and Full installation.
- The Rational Application Developer v7.5 Programming Guide has an entire section dedicated to "Installing the WebSphere Portal v6.1 test environment".
- A link to the Passport Advantage website can be found through the Related URL section below.
More support for:
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
Integrated Portal Test Environment
Software version: 7.5, 7.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5.3, 7.5.4, 7.5.5, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 8.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.0.3
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1330952
Modified date: 05 April 2010
Translate this page: