Using Rhapsody with No-Framework
Step2: Open your Rhapsody project and File > Add to Model the provided NoFrameworkSettings.sbs profile.
Step3: Apply the <<No Framework>> stereotype to the Rhapsody project. The regenerated source code should have no reference to the Rhapsody framework (the OXF).
Step4: Apply the definitions.h and variables.h files.
The definitions.h and variables.h file can be included in the model as a component file with a File Type of Specification.
AnswerProduct versionPartner ContentInternal ContentCategoryReference IDAuthor
- Triggered operations are not supported. Instead, event receptions are implemented as synchronous calls, making them functionally equivalent to traditional triggered operations.
- Event arguments are not supported.
- Events cannot inherit other events (no event generalization)
- Asynchronous messaging is not supported.
- Animation and tracing is not directly supported (see Animation section).
- No support for guarded operations or protected objects.
- Links between instances are not automatically created.
- No support for statechart timer notation, tm( ).
- Active objects (threading) is not supported.
- Memory management services (including pools) are not supported.
- No OM or OMU container support