How do you increase text area width while editing a Text attribute in IBM Rational Focal Point?
You would want to key in large data in the text area. By default the text area is set to 1(row) x 50(columns)
To increase the text area width while editing a text attribute, apply the steps below:
- Login to Rational FocalPoint as Admin
- Navigate to Configure > Attributes in Modules
- Click on the particular module on which you want to edit the text attribute
- Select the text attribute whose edit area needs to be increased
- Change the Number of rows and Number of Columns as per requirement