Announcing the release of IBM WebSphere InterChange Server V4.3 product plug-in for IBM Support Assistant V4.x.
The WebSphere InterChange Server V4.3 product plug-in for IBM Support Assistant V4.x provides the following enhanced features, which improve the ease of use:
- Search for an answer to your question or problem in many different locations at the same time. Launch the Find Information activity from the IBM Support Assistant V4 workbench and search for critical information about the product or any topic.
- Launch the Manage Service Request activity for a guided five-step process to open and manage a problem management record (PMR) and to automate data gathering and PMR submission. Automated data collection greatly reduces your effort to look for information that is specified in the MustGather requirements of the product and allows IBM support to effectively and more quickly resolve the problem.
- Run free troubleshooting and diagnostic tools on your application. Launch the Analyze Problem activity to find the guided troubleshooter that helps you troubleshoot and diagnose a problem. It also provides you with various useful tools.
- Organize your troubleshooting efforts and allow one-stop access to all of your problem-determination needs.
With a strong foundation of IBM Support Assistant Workbench to administer these features, IBM Support Assistant gives a new meaning to self support.
IBM Support Assistant V4 includes the following enhancements:
- Remote system troubleshooting
- Activity-based workflow
- Case management
- Improved flexibility
- Ease of use
Download IBM Support Assistant V4 (Installation guides are included in the download)
Configuring IBM Support Assistant V4 and plug-in
General Data Collection
Hang Problem Data Collection
Out Of Memory Problem Data Collection
ORB Problem Data Collection
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.