A list of InfoSphere Master Data Management releases with their supported software requirements
See the attached PDF document to determine the software requirements for your version of the product. The configurations shown in the attached matrix are fully supported and these configurations have been regression tested and certified. Deviations from the supported software versions are not recommended.
Please note that for the software requirements mentioned below, IBM supports the specified version, release, modification and fix pack or higher fix pack levels, and, where possible, higher modification levels, within the same version/release. For example, the IBM WebSphere Application Server v220.127.116.11 (VRMF: Version 6, Release 1, Modification 0, Fix pack 17) support statement means that all v6.1.x.y versions are supported (x and y being equal to or higher than 0 and 17 respectively), but not necessarily v6.2.x.y or v7.x.y.z.
For more information about InfoSphere Master Data Management Server, please also visit:
- InfoSphere MDM Server Product Support Website: http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Information_Management/InfoSphere_Master_Data_Management_Server
- InfoSphere MDM Server Product Information Website:http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/master-data-management/
- InfoSphere MDM Server Information Center:
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server version 8.5
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server version 9.0.1
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server version 9.0.2
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server version 10
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server version 10.1
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server Version 11
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server Version 11.3
- IBM InfoSphere MDM Server Version 11.4
- InfoSphere MDM Server product upgrading script and guide: