How do you generate reports for False Positive issues in IBM Security AppScan Enterprise?
To generate data for a false positive issue in AppScan Enterprise, perform the steps as follows:
- Access the Security Issues report created for your scan.
- Click on the Issue id of the vulnerability in question to view the issue details.
- Select the Request\Response tab, and perform as follows:
- Click Download Original HTTP Traffic... and save the file.
- Do the same for Download Test HTTP Traffic...
- Take a screenshot of the Request\Response page (showing "Issue Type" and "Variant Properties").