All service updates for Personal Communications and Host On-Demand will be delivered via Fix Central beginning March 3, 2008. The IBM® Software Internet Service Delivery Site will be sunset March 31, 2008. Fix Central will not require a service key. Customers can use their Passport Advantage sign-ons to access the site.
To download the latest service updates for Personal Communications V5.9 and/or Host On-Demand V10 in Host Access Client Package V6, please access the Fix Central site to get the service you require:
From the Fix Central website, please do the following:
- Select Rational from the Product family list.
- Select the correct product from the Product list.
- Select All from the Version list or the base version for the service you require. For example, if you want to download Host On-Demand 10.0.3, select 10.0.2.0 as the base version.
- Select the platform for the Platforms list.
- At the prompt, enter your IBM ID and password. This is the ID you use to logon to Passport Advantage.
- If you do not have an IBM ID, click register to create an ID.
You can only download the products to which you are entitled. If you are not entitled or authorized to download service, you need to contact your company's Passport Advantage primary contact to give you authorization or contact Passport Advantage eCare at the following site:
From the eCare site, click Need assistance at the bottom of the page.
With Fix Central you can find the service you need by selecting a platform, a specific fix name, or APAR number. Manufacturing refreshes, fix packs, special fixes, and builds can all be downloaded from the Fix Central location.
If you have any questions or if you are unable to find the service you need, please contact the Host On-Demand or Personal Communication support center by calling 800-IBM-SERV or via Electronic Service Request (ESR) or IBMLink.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.