This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to WebSphere® InterChange Server. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for WebSphere InterChange Server on 15 December 2011. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to WebSphere InterChange Server technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of WebSphere InterChange Server. This document includes:
- Recovery mechanism fails in WebSphere InterChange Server 22.214.171.124 after applying Limited Availability Interim Fix ( LAIF ) 7, 8, 9 or 10
Applying LAIF 7,8,9 or 10 on top of WebSphere InterChange Server 126.96.36.199 causes the recovery mechanism in WICS to fail.
- Unsupported Platform error when attempting to install InterChange Server Fix Pack V188.8.131.52
You have an IBM® WebSphere® InterChange Server V4.3 installed and wish to upgrade to InterChange Server V184.108.40.206, the installer fails with an unsupported platform error.
- WebSphere InterChange Server performance troubleshooting guide
This technote highlights some of the key factors affecting the performance of WebSphere InterChange Server during runtime.
- Collect the MustGather information for out-of-memory problems in WebSphere InterChange Server. Garbage-collection output (verbose:gc), javacore files, and heap dumps can be helpful in diagnosing out-of-memory problems.
- Introduction to WebSphere Interchange Server Performance Tuning
This document is a reference for understanding areas impacting performance and explains performance settings.
- Events are not processed in WebSphere InterChange Server
What data should I collect if events are not getting processed in the WebSphere Adapters or WebSphere InterChange Server?
- Out of Memory Troubleshooting Guide
This guide is designed to help you solve Java™ out-of-memory problems and prevent future occurrences.
- Save time by using the IBM SR tool to open, edit, and track problems
Learn how to use the IBM Service Request (SR) tool and expedite problem resolution. The SR tool is an on-line problem management tool to open, edit, and track open and closed service requests (PMRs) by customer number.
- List of supported software for WebSphere Interchange Server and ToolSet
This page has links for software supported by Websphere Interchange Server and ToolSet based on supported operating systems.
- WebSphere InterChange Server V4.3 refresh
The WebSphere InterChange Server V4.3 product bundle has been updated with the addition of DB2 Enterprise Service Edition (ESE) V9.5, WebSphere MQ V6.0.1 and WebSphere MQ V7.0.1
- Support for WebSphere MQ 5.3 and MQ 6.0 with WebSphere Interchange Server and Adapter Framework beyond its end of service date
Since the support for WebSphere Interchange Server 4.3 and Adapter Framework 2.6 is longer than that of WebSphere MQ 5.3 and MQ 6.0, the clients are wondering if the support for WebSphere MQ 5.3 and MQ 6.0 will be extended.
- DB2 9.5 FP4 has been certified for WebSphere InterChange Server V220.127.116.11
WebSphere InterChange Server version 4.3.0 was not certified to support DB2 9.5 FP4.
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
- The ultimate WebSphere Process Server 6.x and 7.0 Compendium
The compendium is categorized based on topics that are commonly asked about when designing and building solutions on IBM WebSphere Process Server and IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, along with related products.
- Migrating WebSphere InterChange Server and Adapters to WebSphere Process Server V6.2
In this IBM Redbooks® publication, we provide guidance to users about how to migrate IBM WebSphere InterChange Server and WebSphere Business Integration Adapters to WebSphere Process Server.
- Migrating WebSphere InterChange Server artifacts to WebSphere Process Server V7.0, Part 1: Migrated BPEL improvements
The article explains improvements for a faster migration process with fewer artifacts and simplified Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) generated in WebSphere® Process Server V7.
- What's new in WebSphere Process Server Version 7
Learn about new features in Version 7, including new standards support, an improved SOA core, better performance, enhanced support for workflow scenarios, and Business Space support for administrative functions and business users.
- IBM Support Assistant Lite available for WebSphere InterChange Server
IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Lite for WebSphere InterChange Server is a lightweight, free tool that automatically collects data for troubleshooting IBM WebSphere InterChange Server.
- IBM Support Assistant Download
IBM recommends using IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Lite to quickly collect diagnostic files such as log files and configuration files or to run traces. Automated data collection is reliable, more accurate and saves you time. Just download it for your product and go!
- Technical Exchange Webcasts
Join us as technical experts share their knowledge and then answer your questions. Visit this site often to see upcoming topics.
- IBM Electronic Support
IBM Electronic Support offers on-line support tools and resources to help you diagnose and resolve problems, and maintain your IBM products.
- IBM Software Redbooks
Hundreds of Redbooks publications available for download.
IBM's resource for developers and IT professionals.
- IBM Education Assistant modules for WebSphere products
IBM Education Assistant (IEA) is a collection of multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.