Version support information for Lotus Workflow 7
What versions of IBM Notes and IBM Domino, browsers, or platforms are supported with Lotus Workflow 7?
Lotus Workflow 7 is tested against new versions of Notes and Domino and version support statements are as follows:
All Lotus Workflow 7 features and functionality are supported on the versions of Notes and Domino currently available and supported in market. There is no deprecation of functionality as a result of running Lotus Workflow 7 on a particular version of Domino.
- The Lotus Workflow engine and workflow-enabled Domino applications are fully supported on all currently supported versions of IBM Notes and Domino (namely, Notes/Domino 8.5.x, 9.0.x).
- Web-enabled workflow applications are supported on the same set of browsers supported by the version of Domino hosting the application.
- The Lotus Workflow 7 Viewer and Architect components are supported on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Lotus Workflow is supported when Notes 32-bit is running on both Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Lotus Workflow is supported when Domino 32-bit or 64-bit is running on a supported Windows 32-bit or 64-bit OS.
- (Installing the web viewer on Domino 64-bit running on Windows 64-bit OS requires a workaround; see "Cannot install the Lotus Workflow web viewer for a Domino 64-bit on Windows 64-bit configuration" (1590970).)
- For specific platform support information, please review the system requirements for your particular installation of Notes and/or Domino.
- Please be sure to review the end of service (EOS) dates for Lotus Workflow in the table below.
Note: Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 is not supported for use with Notes/Domino 8 or 8.5. Also note that Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 end of service has been announced effective April 30, 2009. Customers running Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 are encouraged to upgrade to Lotus Workflow 7.
More support for:
Software version: 7.0
Operating system(s): AIX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1293563
Modified date: 23 November 2015
Translate this page: