What versions of IBM Notes and IBM Domino, browsers, or platforms are supported with Lotus Workflow 7?
Lotus Workflow 7 is tested against new versions of Notes and Domino and version support statements are as follows:
All Lotus Workflow 7 features and functionality are supported on the versions of Notes and Domino currently available and supported in market. There is no deprecation of functionality as a result of running Lotus Workflow 7 on a particular version of Domino.
- The Lotus Workflow engine and workflow-enabled Domino applications are fully supported on all currently supported versions of IBM Notes and Domino (namely, Notes/Domino 8.0.x, 8.5.x, 9.0.x).
- Web-enabled workflow applications are supported on the same set of browsers supported by the version of Domino hosting the application.
- The Lotus Workflow 7 Viewer and Architect components are supported on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Lotus Workflow is supported when Notes 32-bit is running on both Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Lotus Workflow is supported when Domino 32-bit or 64-bit is running on a supported Windows 32-bit or 64-bit OS.
- (Installing the web viewer on Domino 64-bit running on Windows 64-bit OS requires a workaround; see "Cannot install the Lotus Workflow web viewer for a Domino 64-bit on Windows 64-bit configuration" (1590970).)
- For specific platform support information, please review the system requirements for your particular installation of Notes and/or Domino.
- Please be sure to review the end of service (EOS) dates for Lotus Workflow in the table below.
Lotus Workflow R7 End of Service
End of service date for Notes/Domino 7.0.x: April 30, 2011
End of service date for Notes/Domino 8.0.x: April 30, 2015
Note: Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 is not supported for use with Notes/Domino 8 or 8.5. Also note that Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 end of service has been announced effective April 30, 2009. Customers running Lotus Workflow 6.5.1 are encouraged to upgrade to Lotus Workflow 7.