As part of IBM's ongoing effort to improve your information experience, we are optimizing the information that is delivered with the DB2 for z/OS product for viewing in the information center and phasing out the BookManager format.
We will continue to deliver the DB2 for z/OS information in the information center and PDF format, but we are phasing out the BookManager format for new releases. BookManager format is discontinued for DB2 10 for z/OS. We will continue to provide BookManager books for the life cycle of earlier versions up to and including DB2 9 for z/OS.
The DB2 for z/OS information center includes all of the information you see in PDF or BookManager format. In addition, the information center provides many advanced features for you to easily browse, find, and view the information you need when you need it. You can:
- Access integrated, cross-product information for multiple z/OS® products
- Search messages, codes, APARs, and PTFs
- Access information in multiple languages
- Customize and save search scopes
- Subscribe to information center updates by using the RSS feed
- Bookmark topics for easy reference
- See the direct URL that is associated with each topic, making it easier to share information
- Print PDF versions of the information, or print multiple topics in a single step
We will continue to improve the information center to ensure the best possible information experience. We welcome your feedback about the information center. You can submit comments through the Feedback link in the footer of any information center topic.