You are having a security problem in WebSphere Process Server. You would like to know what documentation you must collect (MustGather) so that the WebSphere Process Server Support team can diagnose your problem. If you gather this documentation before contacting support it will expedite the troubleshooting process, and save you time.
Resolving the problem
Collect the MustGather information for problems with security in WebSphere Process Server. Gathering this information before calling IBM support helps in understanding the problem and saves time when analyzing the data.
|Setting the trace string|
Set the following trace string, then reproduce the problem. For instructions, see the main WebSphere Process Server MustGather document.
Note: Enabling the trace might slow down your system. This delay can lead to transaction time-outs and errors.
|Required diagnostic information|
Gather the following information and files:
General diagnostic information
- Problem description
- Environment description
- Server logs: All files from
- Project interchange (PI) or enterprise archive (EAR) file from the relevant applications
|Instructions for collecting the diagnostic information|
- To collect the general diagnostic information, see the "Manually collect troubleshooting information" section in MustGather: Read first for WebSphere Process Server Version 6.
- If the problem is with the WebSphere Application Server security components, also check the WebSphere Application Server MustGather on security.
|What to do next|
- Review the logs and traces at the time of the problem to try to determine the source of the problem.
- Use IBM Support Assistant to search for known problems in the information center, forums, and technotes.
- If you cannot find related problems or cannot solve the problem, send the information you have collected to IBM by following the instructions in Exchanging Information with IBM Technical Support.
For a listing of all technotes, downloads, and educational materials specific to WebSphere Process Server , search the WebSphere Process Server support page.