SQL1041N The maximum number of concurrent databases have already been started
This technote explains how to resolve an SQL1041N error that can occur when trying to connect to an IBM® DB2® Test Datastore from IBM Rational® TestManager (TM).
The default number of databases that can be concurrently active (that is, have applications connected to them) is 8.
Resolving the problem
Change the number of databases that can be concurrently active to the desired number. The valid range is 1 to 256.
To change this number:
- Open the DB2 Control Center
- Expand All Systems -> [server name] -> Instances
- Right-click on the instance that you want to change (DB2 instance) and choose Configure Parameter from the pop-up menu
- Scroll down to NUMDB (under Environment)
- Change the value to the desired number
- Restart the DB2 service (Start -> Run -> services.msc)
|Software Development||Rational TestManager||Datastore||Windows||2003.06.15, 7.0|
More support for:
Software version: 7.0, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 7.0.1, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 7.0.2, 2003.06.15, 2003.06.16
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1256971
Modified date: 27 October 2010