Upgrade Central provides key resources for planning and deploying IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.x (formerly Lotus Mobile Connect).
IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.5, which was announced in November 2012, is the latest maintenance release for version 6.1. IBM recommends upgrading to the latest Maintenance Release for your version to receive the broadest set of fixes available.
The following resources are available to assist you with your upgrade.
Table of contents
|Deciding to upgrade|
Review technical material:
|Obtaining the upgrade|
- Download entitled software from Passport Advantage Online (requires IBM Customer Number). For more information, Passport Advantage customers can refer to the IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.5.x download document.
- Request assistance.
New customers and customers with no maintenance agreement have these choices:
- Enroll in the Passport Advantage program to receive maintenance upgrades and technical support.
- Purchase new software from the Software online catalog.
- Request that an IBM representative call or email you.
|Installing the upgrade|
- Support Site
- Discussion forum
- Product wiki
- Visit the Service Request (SR) site to submit a service request (requires a maintenance subscription)
- Visit the Software Support Lifecycle site to effectively plan your software investment without any breaks in support