Upgrade Central provides key resources for planning and deploying IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.x (formerly Lotus Mobile Connect).
IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.5, which was announced in November 2012, is the latest maintenance release for version 6.1. IBM recommends upgrading to the latest Maintenance Release for your version to receive the broadest set of fixes available.
The following resources are available to assist you with your upgrade. For the upgrade information about other IBM Collaborations Solutions software, visit the IBM Collaborations Solutions Upgrade Central page.
Table of contents
Visit the product marketing page for IBM Mobile Connect to review features, benefits and offering information, including:
Review technical material:
Passport Advantage subscribers have the following options:
- Download entitled software from Passport Advantage Online (requires IBM Customer Number).
- Request assistance.
New customers and customers with no maintenance agreement have these choices:
- Enroll in the Passport Advantage program to receive maintenance upgrades and technical support.
- Buy IBM Mobile Connect online.
- Request that an IBM representative call or email you.
The following information is available to assist with your installation of Mobile Connect 6.1.x:
Visit IBM Fix Central for the most current fixes available for IBM Mobile Connect 6.1.x
The following resources are available for your assistance:
- Support Site
- Product wiki
- Discussion forum
- Visit the Service Request (SR) site to submit a service request (requires a maintenance subscription)
- Visit the Software Support Lifecycle site to effectively plan your software investment without any breaks in support
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.