Is there a software withdrawal notice for C for AIX V6.0 and VisualAge C++ V6.0 for AIX and Linux?
Effective March 31st 2006, the following products were no longer available for purchase from IBM:
- IBM C for AIX V6.0
- IBM VisualAge C++ Professional V6.0 for AIX
- IBM VisualAge C++ V6.0 for Linux
Effective April 30th 2007, IBM will no longer support these products, and offers the following products as replacements:
- IBM XL C Enterprise Edition V7.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C Enterprise Edition V8.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V7.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V8.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Advanced Edition V7.0 for Linux
- IBM XL C/C++ Advanced Edition V8.0 for Linux
See Withdrawal Announcement 905-270 for details.
|Software Development||XL C Enterprise Edition for AIX||Not Applicable||AIX||6.0|
|Software Development||XL C/C++||Miscellaneous||AIX, Linux||6.0|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.