Software withdrawal notice for C for AIX V6.0 and VisualAge C++ V6.0 for AIX and Linux
Is there a software withdrawal notice for C for AIX V6.0 and VisualAge C++ V6.0 for AIX and Linux?
Effective March 31st 2006, the following products were no longer available for purchase from IBM:
- IBM C for AIX V6.0
- IBM VisualAge C++ Professional V6.0 for AIX
- IBM VisualAge C++ V6.0 for Linux
Effective April 30th 2007, IBM will no longer support these products, and offers the following products as replacements:
- IBM XL C Enterprise Edition V7.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C Enterprise Edition V8.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V7.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V8.0 for AIX
- IBM XL C/C++ Advanced Edition V7.0 for Linux
- IBM XL C/C++ Advanced Edition V8.0 for Linux
See Withdrawal Announcement 905-270 for details.
|Software Development||XL C Enterprise Edition for AIX||Not Applicable||AIX||6.0|
|Software Development||XL C/C++||Miscellaneous||AIX, Linux||6.0|