How do I find which PTFs are included in an RSU or PUT level?
To find which PTFs are included in an RSU or PUT level:
- Point your web browser to: ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/s390/assigns/
- Open the file that matches the RSU or PUT level that you want to check to see which PTFs are included in that RSU or PUT.
To find more information about RSU and PTF levels, see the z/OS Consolidated Unit Test page
To find your orders in ShopZ:
1. Go to https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/ShopzSeries/ShopzSeries.jsp
2. Click on "Sign on for Registered Users" on the right side of the page and sign in.
3. Select "My Orders" in the selection list on the left.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.