Common Help and Quick Reference for IBM Rational clients
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Rational Common Help and Quick Reference for IBM Rational clients.
This document is for reference/common help.
- To find your current Sales Representative, call 1-800-728-1212 and press 0. All you will need to do is give the operator your name and company information.
- Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express are simple, comprehensive IBM offerings that cover software license acquisition including Fixed Term Licenses and Software Subscription and Support product upgrades and technical support under a single, common set of agreements, processes and tools.
For help, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-978-2246 > option 1
- Save time by submitting your PMR's on-line through SR (Service Request) by going to.
If you have issues or questions about SR, go to the "Contact Us" page to submit a request.
- IBM Rational developerWorks. This is an open forum for you to post and read up on current problems, trade scripts and solutions. When posting on a site like this you will want to put as much detail into a thread as possible to get a constructed response that will suit your needs.
- The IBM Support Portal provides on-line technotes and other content which are great resources for looking up error messages, finding solutions to common problems, configuration guidelines, and answers to common questions.
- Submit Requests for Enhancements (RFEs) to the products you use in the Rational RFE Community site
- Announcements on upgrades, fixPacks, fixes on Rational products are sent through My Notifications. With "My Notifications" you can receive daily or weekly announcements about selected products through e-mail, custom Web pages and RSS feeds. These customizable communications can contain important news, new or updated support content, such as publications, hints and tips, technical notes, product flashes (alerts) and downloads and drivers. The tool allows you to customize and categorize the products you want to monitor and any of the available delivery methods to suit your support needs.
This information will help streamline your support experience and decrease the time it takes for you to get to the information you need.
More support for:
Rational Customer Support
News and Information
Software version: All Versions
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1212048
Modified date: 16 May 2012