How to move ClearCase and/or ClearCase MultiSite licenses
How do you move IBM Rational ClearCase and/or ClearCase MultiSite licenses from one host to another?
When host information has been changed, you need to move ClearCase and/or ClearCase MultiSite licenses to a new host.
- Open the IBM Rational License Key Center and click Continue
- Log into the IBM Rational License Key Center with your email address and License Key Center Password
- Click Return keys
- View the current registered licenses by selecting the IBM Rational software product line and license key name
- Put a tick in box next to the licenses that you want to move to a new server and click Return button
- Proceed to Get Keys for key generation with your new host information
|Software Development||Rational ClearCase||Licensing|
|Software Development||Rational ClearDDTS||Licensing|
More support for:
Software version: 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 8.0, 8.0.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, IRIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1206210
Modified date: 19 August 2015