You can order PTF's from the z/OS Support Web page
You can look up APARs on the WebSphere® Application Server for z/OS® Support page, then order the PTF from the documents on the Support page.
How to order a PTF from the Web:
- Go to the APAR Table for WebSphere® Application Server for z/OS® and choose link for your release.
- Click the APAR in the APAR column. This takes you to the APAR text.
- Click "Obtain the fix for this APAR".
- Click on the PTF number link under "Applicable component levels" to get to the "Get zSeries related fixes" Web site.
- Choose "Electronic or physical delivery" through IBMLink or ShopzSeries
- On the next screen, provide your IBM ID and password to sign in.
- Answer the questions related to delivery of the PTF.
- ship fixes for known PTF's in error
- ship superseding PTF's
- pre-requisites, co-requisites and if-requisites.
- YES is the default setting for these questions.
- Type your email address, then click Continue.
- On the next screen, click Submit to complete the request. You receive two emails from bldml:
Confirmation of request.
Download instructions for the FTP site and the location of the PTF.
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server for z/OS||IBM HTTP Server||z/OS||7.0, 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1, 6.0, 5.3|
More support for:
WebSphere Application Server for z/OS
Software version: 6.1, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
Operating system(s): z/OS
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1175164
Modified date: 05 October 2006