Receive a custom email each week with important news about the IBM products you select. My Notifications email can now include technotes, release notes, education, and more. If you already receive weekly emails, update your profile today with the new options!
If you need useful information about IBM product support in a timely manner, register for My Notifications.
The new My Notifications subscription service has replaced the My Support service. Following are highlights related to this new service:
- More options for frequency of notification. You can choose to be notified weekly or daily.
- Choose between HTML or Text formatted email notification.
- Provides option to store notices in personal Web folders defined by the subscriber, providing an automatic archive of notices.
- Your migrated My Support subscription definitions will be stored in a My Notifications folder named "My Support Migrated Subscriptions". Your email notifications will continue based on the criteria in those subscriptions.
- Choose delivery using your favorite RSS reader.
- Ability to subscribe to notifications of a specific product directly from that product’s support page.
- Subscription layout is similar to the layout of content on the product support site making subscription choices clearer.
Sign up for My Notifications to receive a customized weekly e-mail from IBM support. Learn about new fixes, announcements and important technical support information.
|Application Servers||IBM HTTP Server|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server - Express|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server Enterprise|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server for z/OS|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Edge Server|
|Software Development||WebSphere Studio Application Developer|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Business Integration Server Foundation|
|Application Servers||IBM Express Runtime|
|Application Servers||IBM Support for Apache Geronimo|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server Community Edition|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Extended Deployment|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Real Time|
|Application Servers||Runtimes for Java Technology||Java SDK|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server for z/OS||z/OS||7.0, 6.1, 6.0|