Submitting an Rational ClearQuest record type other than defect from Rational TestManager
Can you choose a record type other than defect from IBM Rational TestManager to IBM Rational ClearQuest?
You want to classify events into other record types. At this moment you can only submit a defect to Rational ClearQuest from a log event.
Resolving the problem
This feature has been identified as a request for enhancement (RFE) under RATLC00030576 and has been closed with no plans to implement.
Change the record type in Rational ClearQuest.
- Open the Rational ClearQuest Designer and open your schema.
- In the left panel of the screen, expand Record Types.
- The folder with a red mark on the label is your default record type.
- To change it, right click on the record type that you want to be the default and select Default Record Type.
- Upgrade the production database so the change takes effect.