IV43878: WEBREPORTS FILTER DOES NOT WORK IN JAPANESE ENVIRONMENT.
Closed as fixed if next.
Problem Description: It seems there is a problem with WebReports Filter. I tried the following filters in the WebReports but it doesn't work. I'm testing in Japansese environment. ("Explore Data" dialog -> "Actions") Filter Setting ------------------- Case 1. "All" - "Action" -> "Result Count" Case 2. "All" - "Action" -> "Source Type" -> "Task" or "Baseline" or "Custom" (Only "Fixlet" is in English and it works fine) Environment: IEM 9.0.586 + Windows 2008 R2. Action Taken: I did a test in my Japanese environment, I can recreate the problem.
This issue will be addressed in the next release of IBM Endpoint Manager. General availability Q4 2013 (release date subject to change).
Reported component name
TV EP MG WB RPT
Reported component ID
Last modified date
APAR is sysrouted FROM one or more of the following:
APAR is sysrouted TO one or more of the following:
Applicable component levels
Translate this page: