Library and Drive firmware are available for support of the TS3310 Library
Library firmware and tape drive firmware are verified and released together. When updating to the latest firmware, verify that all installed components such as tape drive(s), and library are at the latest levels. Mixing different levels of library and tape drive firmware is not supported and may cause unpredictable results.
Supported Operating Environments
This tape library works with the following operating systems: AIX, HPUX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, i5OS. For details on supported tape attachment please refer to the System Storage Interoperation Center website.
Download Package Descriptions
IBM maintains the latest levels of Tape Product code and documentation on the Internet and are available to download at IBM's new Fix Central web site. This link will take you to the position in Fix Central where you can select the code.
If the Fix Central Link above does not work then go to:
http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral and select the following options:
There are a few pull down menus to navigate to the correct download as follows:
- In the first pull down menu labeled “Product Group” select "Storage Systems".
- In the next pull down menu that appears which is labeled “Product Family” select "Tape Systems".
- With the next pull down menu, “Product Type”, select "Tape autoloaders and libraries".
- This will in turn bring up the “Product” menu, which provides selections for a specific Tape Product.
- Select "TS3310 Tape Library (3576 - L5B,E9U)".
- Click “Continue”.
|TS3310 Encryption Feature Code 5900||English||1|
IBM TS3310 Tape Library Firmware is available to download at IBM's new FixCentral website. (see download description above)
LTO Technical Support: http://www.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/tape/