I am only concerned with using the IXRetail transaction logs generated using the TLOG Trickle function of the Data Integration Facility. Are there sample transactions available for me to use without setting up a 4690 controller?
The following ZIP file contains sample transaction logs (TLOGs) and images of the physical receipts generated with each transaction. The TLOG was processed using the Data Integration Facility and is presented in multiple formats as described below. These transactions were generated using the IBM Supermarket Application. They serve as a good basis for understanding the relationship between the transaction and the corresponding IXRetail POSLog files that are generated.
All data was generated from a single transaction log that was processed using three different TLOG trickle configurations. The ZIP file will extract the following files and directories:
- eamtrana.dat - This is the base TLOG file that resides on the 4690 controller and serves as the base for all of the data.
- ReceiptImages - This folder contains the images of the receipts for all transactions executed.
- msgAllXML - This folder contains all TLOG information, including sign-on/sign-off and error messages, converted to IXRetail POSLog XML format.
- msgXtnOnlyXML - This folder contains files generated using filtering options. It contains only pertinent TLOG information, converted to IXRetail POSLog XML format. These files correlate directly to the receipt images.
- msgAllBIN - This folder contains all TLOG information, in raw binary TLOG format. In this configuration, the TLOG Trickle function transmits unmodified TLOG information to the host.
Each of the folders described above contains the following folders and files:
- MQ - This folder contains the individual messages as they appear immediately after being pulled from the queue. These messages include the MQ headers, the SOAP headers, and the XML data.
- SOAP - This folder contains the individual messages with the MQ header removed, leaving the SOAP header and the XML data.
- One of the following:
- XML - A folder containing the individual messages with the MQ and SOAP headers removed, leaving just the raw IXRetail POSLog XML data.
- BIN - A folder containing the individual messages with the MQ and SOAP headers removed, leaving just the raw binary data.
|Business Integration||WebSphere MQ Everyplace||Not Applicable|
|Business Integration||WebSphere MQ||Not Applicable|