Platform Computing Support, LSF, SYMPHONY, PAC, RTM, Process Manger
The Platform Computing Severity 1 PMR Notification Service
The “Severity 1 PMR Notification service” is a free service for Platform Computing products that sends an automatic email notification when a Severity 1 PMR (production cluster down) from your ICN is created, elevated (from a lower severity), downgraded (to a lower severity) or resolved.
The benefits of this notification include:
- You are informed in real-time of a production cluster outage, whether you are a System Administrator, Manager, or CIO, so that you can mobilize your own team as needed.
- You have the peace of mind that IBM Platform Computing Product Support Engineers/Management, and your account team, have also been informed in real time, and that IBM Support has started working towards a resolution.
Subscribe to Severity 1 Support PMR Notification
1. Submit a PMR for a Platform Computing product via the IBM Support Portal's Service Request Tool (support.ibm.com->Service Request Tab ) and include the following information.
a) Subject Line: "SEV 1 issue subscription"
b) Issue description: Request access to the Severity 1 PMR notification service; Provide the IBM customer number (ICN) you want notification for and an email address where notifications will be sent.
(Note: Company domains must be used for security and auditing purposes.)
c) Priority level 3
2. Allow up to one day for your subscription to be confirmed.
3. IBM Platform Computing Support will confirm the subscription and close the PMR.
Submit a priority 3 PMR indicating that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Report issues and provide feedback
Submit a priority 3 PMR that includes service feedback or a description of the problem(s) you are encountering with the service.
|Platform Computing||Platform Symphony|