You want to set ulimit for EGO started services.
EGO started services inherit ulimit settings from the lim service started by root. To change the ulimit value for the EGO services:
1. Modify root's limit in /etc/security/limits.conf on all LSF servers
2. Log on to the LSF master host as root and source the LSF profile
3. Run: egosh service stop all
4. Run: egosh ego shutdown all
5. Log out of the master
6. Log on to the LSF master host as root again and source the LSF profile
7. Run: egosh ego start all
8. Run: egosh service start all
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.