Audience: Level 1 and Level 2 Support, Customer, All
This STE will cover:
- Understand DB2 installation considerations for use with TPC
- Perform basic DB2 admin tasks
- Identify and solve common TPC DB2 problems
- Collect problem determination information when support is needed
- Use DB2 information and resources for self-help and to learn more about DB2
Date: October 22, 2010
2:30 AM Eastern US
Presented by: Sanjay Singh and Megha Bindal
This is the Powerpoint Presentation used for the live session:
Approximately 1-2 hours after the live session concludes, you can replay the presentation at this link:
NOTE: You will need the event password to access the recording.
Event Password = tiv0li (0 is a zero).
If you are unable to access the recording, please contact the ISST Technical Enablement Delivery team for assistance:
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.