Use the files that are attached to this document to learn more about the TPCREPORT schema and its views for Tivoli Storage Productivity Center v4.2.
The following files are attached to this document:
- ReportingViewERDiagram.jpg: This diagram traces the relationship between a host computer and a storage subsystem disk and shows the views that contain information about the storage entities within that relationship. You can open this file using a Web browser.
- PM_Metrics.xls: A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that lists the views containing performance data and shows the performance metrics available within those views. The information is sorted by the device for which performance metrics are available (for example, SAN Volume Controller, DS6000, DS8000, DS4000)
- TPC4.2_TPCREPORT_schema.zip: The HTML files in this compressd file provide a complete list of the views that exist in the TPCREPORTschema and descriptions of the columns within those views. To access the HTML files in this zip file, complete the following steps:
1. Download TPC4.2_TPCREPORT_schema.zip
2. Extract the contents of TPC4.2_TPCREPORT_schema.zip to a local directory using a compression utility such as WinZip or PKZIP.
3. Start a Web browser and open index.html.
- See the v4.2 Tivoli Storage Productivity Center Information Center for more information about how to work with DB2 views.
|Storage Management||Tivoli Storage Productivity Center Basic Edition||Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux||4.2|
|Storage Management||Tivoli Storage Productivity Center for Disk||AIX, Linux, Windows, HP-UX, Solaris, Windows 2003 server||4.2|
|Storage Management||Tivoli Storage Productivity Center for Data||AIX, AIX 6.1, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, NetWare, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008||4.2|
|Storage Management||Tivoli Storage Productivity Center for Disk Midrange Edition||4.2|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.