How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
You need to identify all of the groups in your Domino Directory to which a particular Lotus Notes user belongs and it is too labour intensive to manually search all groups.
Resolving the problem
The following requires having the IBM Domino Administrator client installed on your workstation.
NOTE: Domino Administrator runs only on Windows.
- Using the Administrator client, open the names.nsf on your Domino server.
- On the left-hand menu, click Groups -> By Organization . The list of groups is returned.
- Click "Find Group Member"
- Enter the common name or canonical name of the user to search.
- A list of the groups is return to which this particular user is a member.
|Messaging Applications||IBM Domino||Lotus Domino Administrator||Windows||8.5, 8.0, 7.0|
Translate this page: